New Page 1

Agosta Insurance Agency - Phone: 650-355-9660

New Page 1
Business Owners / Property insurance


Do you know if these three key areas are adequately covered?


Property coverage




Business interruption


Property Coverage

Property coverage is often divided into two parts in a business policy:

Fixed Property (buildings, fixtures, etc.)

Contents (equipment, inventory, etc.)

or it can be a combined single limit.

The ways that your property can be covered are:

"All Risk" or "Specified Peril."


Farmers Industry Solutions

As a business owner, you have enough on your mind without having to worry about your insurance needs. You want to have the confidence that the business you've built is covered by a company that understands your business insurance needs. In other words, you want Farmers Business Insurance.

Talk to your local Farmers agent about the many different coverages available.


What kind of business are you in? Find the coverage for you:



   Artisan Contractor


   Auto Service & Repair


   Commercial Real Estate



   Wholesale Distribution


Learn more about the services we offer.

   Claims Service

   Loss Control



Liability Coverage

Liability coverage generally protects you from claims that arise out of harm your business (including employees) cause another.

Key questions:

Do you operate off-site?


Serve alcoholic beverages at functions?


Sell products that could cause harm?


Do you or your employees operate personal vehicles at anytime in the course of doing business?


Business Interruption

What happens if your business is shut down? Who will pay the bills? Will you be able to resume when everything is back to normal?

This coverage is often overlooked.

It shouldn't be.

Ask us to review what you currently have and we can work with you to make sure you are adequately protected!